In 2008, the Alliance launched a Membership Program providing
businesses and stakeholders an opportunity to directly support the
vital initiatives of the Alliance. By working with property
owners, neighborhood based partners, and downtown
stakeholders, the Alliance provides economic development
initiatives, business attraction and retention efforts,
the Ambassador Program as well as a strategic marketing plan
for Downtown Cleveland.
Thanks to the generous support of our growing membership, the
Alliance has maintained and expanded several
services in downtown, including:
- Creation of DCA's Business Development Center which is focusing
primarily on business attraction for downtown properties
- Launch of a new marketing campaign for downtown featuring the
use of QR codes (an innovative smartphone technology) and a large
scale banner campaign
- Hosted the first Cleveland Furniture Fair, a showcase event for
the District of Design
- Spearheading the NineTwelve District initiative to rebrand the
- Participating in the re-visioning exercise for the Flats
- Contributing on the Group Plan Commission by taking an active
role on committees
- Managing operations for the Cleveland Bike Rack - a bicycle
- Expanded our e-Newsletter outreach to over 7,500 e-mail
A company's membership contribution showcases their commitment
to downtown Cleveland and the work of the Alliance and our
strategic partners. It is more than a membership; it is about
supporting an organization who believes that the overall health of
a region is widely dependent upon the success of the urban
To discover the benefits of the DCA Membership Program, contact
Will Tarter or call 216-736-7799 to discuss
your company's future involvement.
To join us today, download the DCA Membership documents
DCA Programs Overview | Membership Packages | Membership Confirmation
Thank you to our
Executive Level Members
Associate Level Members
Calfee, Halter &
CB Richard Ellis
Chicago Title Insurance Co.
Cleveland Marathon, Inc.
Cohen & Company
Cresco Real Estate
Hahn Loeser & Parks
Lolly the Trolley
Gavin, Gerlack & Manos Co., L.P.A.
Lebit, Crystal & Liffman Co., L.P.A.
Ohio Savings Bank
Squire, Sanders &
St. Vincent Charity
The Krill Co., Inc.
of Greater Cleveland